Thursday, April 19, 2007

If I were Peter Petrelli

If I were really Peter Petrelli, the top 5 heroes powers that I would want to absorb would be..

1. Sylar's telekinetic powers.. cos half the time I'm too lazy to move to get drinks etc, good for lazy people like me :p also thought it'll be cool that i can help to clear rubbish thrown by others on the road w/o having to touch em and dirty my hands

2. Hiro's time and spacing bending powers.. muahaha, this is like the coolest thing ever.. (no it has nothing to do with physics), imagine having all the time in the world to finish exam papers, for instance. and i need 48 hrs a day..

3. Parkman's mindreading powers, though this is q like a double-edged sword.. but oh well, just hope reading too much of people's evil thoughts wouldn't make me more jaded than i already am :P

p/s, with this power i would also alr know what exam qns are gonna come out, coupled with power 2 and 3.. oh man :p

4. Charlie's super-memory, i'm very very forgetful, and there's so much stuff i want to learn!

5. Claire's ultrahealing.. always wondered what is it like to try bungee, without the rope, haha. imagine all the dangerous shit u can try.. maybe i can also install adamantium claws like wolverine :p

No comments: